In an effort to help you support fellow members with their wellbeing before your Mental Health First Aid training, we have teamed up with Remploy to offer a free lunchtime webinar.
Access to Work, Workplace Mental Health Support Service Webinar on Wednesday 23rd August (12:30 - 13:30).
This one hour session is available to BECTU and Prospect representatives only and will provide an overview of the service Remploy offers including:
- Discover the facts and stats around mental health
- Define the purpose and aim of the Workplace Mental Health Support Service (WMHSS)
- Describe the eligibility and referral process for WMHSS
- Learn about the service structure, potential support and interventions
- Access to the live webinar and Q/A session
- A link to view or download a recording of the presentation slides
- Ongoing advice and support via Remploy's Workplace Mental Health Support Service for employees and apprentices this includes self employed
Delegate Fees: This webinar is provided free by Remploy as part of its commitment to addressing mental wellbeing in the workplace.
Colleagues can register for the webinar or gain further details by clicking the below link. Spaces are limited so we recommend participants register at the earliest possible opportunity, to do so sign up here and this will tajke you to Eventbrite to book your place.
One hour webinar