Become more confident in using Microsoft Excel by learning how to set up and manipulate data in order to perform calculations and create charts for analysis.
During this one day course you will learn to use the templates, tools and formatting features in Excel to create.....
- a basic budget
- a form (petty cash/float/expenses) and
- an invoice template
Tools and skills used...
- select themes and modify styles
- use formatting tools
- perform basic calculations
- sort and filter data
- like data across sheets
- insert charts and images
- add headers, footers and page numbers
- review, spelling and grammar
- set view, layout and print area options
- customise layouts using page breaks
- save in different formats
What to bring...
- Printouts of existing templates that you use at work.
- Text and any images or logos you want to include.
Computers and software will be provided for you to use during the day but you're welcome to bring your own laptop if preferred. Please note that we will be using Excel 2016 for the training.
Although anyone can attend, this course is initally suited to individuals who have a basic knowledge of using the software and want to improve their skills and confidence.
9.30am - 5.30pm
To book go here