Following our panel at the Edinburgh Film Festival we are delighted to launch 'TakeTwo'
This initiative will support and promote job-sharing in Film & TV in order to help address skills gaps by retaining experienced and talented crew and also offer a flexible working option to those who have commitments outside of the workplace or just want to have a better work/life balance.
Developed in partnership with job-sharing experts Further&More practitioners will be able to access free of charge:
- a job-sharing blueprint (finding a partner, applying for roles & setting up your job share)
- help for potential sharers to identify what to look for in a partnership
- job share coaching
- information sessions and advice for Line Producers and HODs
- impartial support to job sharers and their production
- advocacy for job-sharing and flexible working
Our initial focus will be on roles within scripted productions however we are keen to support job-sharing across all film and TV production.
If you would like to access some of the provision outlined above or would like to know more about the initiative please contact Amy Shaw: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 27 June 2019