The Directors Rights Campaign is going full speed ahead with a series of meetings around the UK in June.
This follows the highly successful meetings in London and February.
Details of the meetings:
- 1 June, 1990, Britannia Hotel, Manchester
- 3 June, 1900, Executive Room 8, International Convention Centre, Centenary Square, Broad Street, Birmingham
- 8 June, 1900, The Gallery, Sherman Theatre, Cardiff
- 16 June, 1900, Golden Lion Hotel, Briggate, Leeds
- 21 June, 1900, The Arnolfini, Narrow Quay, Bristol
- 23 June, 1900, Quality Hotel Central, Glasgow
- 28 June, 1900, Senior Common Room, Belfast University
The joint campaign by BECTU, the Directors Guild and the Directors and Producers Rights Society aims to achieve equatable remuneration for film and television directors for secondary exploitation of their work.
Amended 15 November 1999