13 July 2009
BECTU's 2009 London Production Division Annual Conference will take place in October.
The Conference, covering members in the union's London Production Division (LPD), will discuss the past year in film and broadcasting, as well as looking forward to 2010.
It will also consider policy motions and changes to the Division's bye laws proposed by LPD branches.
The Conference takes place on Sunday 25 October 2009 at Regent's College, Regents Park, London NW1 4NS.
LPD branches can send members to the Conference on the basis of one delegate for every 100 members, or part thereof.
LPD Conference timetable
- Friday 24 July 2009 - Closing date for the receipt of policy propositions and alterations to Bye Laws.
- Wednesday 28 August 2009 - Propositions and alterations to Bye Laws accepted and rejected issued to Branches
- Wednesday 2 October 2009 - Closing date for amendments to policy propositions, alterations to Bye Laws and the notification of delegates
- Friday 9 October 2009 - Agenda issued to notified delegates
- Sunday 25 October 2009 - Closing date for nominations to the Divisional Standing Orders Committee by 1430.
Branches must submit proposed policy propositions and changes to the Division's bye laws using the documentation circulated to branch secretaries in LPD. Representatives should contact us, putting LPD Conference in the subject line, with any queries.