8 August 2019
Applications are invited for a Helpdesk Advisor (Employment Law) Member Contact Centre & Helpline based at Prospect's London office. This is a permanent position.
Helpdesk Advisor (Employment Law) Member Contact Centre & Helpline
- Permanent position.
- 35 hours per week. Working hours are between 8:00am-7:30pm on a shift basis
- Base, London
Prospect is a trade union representing over 140,000 professional, technical and managerial staff in a range of occupations across the public and private sectors – arts, broadcasting, defence, energy, engineering, entertainment, environment, government, media, science and telecommunications. We employ around 230 staff, many in our London headquarters, but also in our offices in the English regions, in Wales and in Scotland.
BECTU is the biggest sector of Prospect, and covers those working in broadcasting, film, theatre, entertainment, communications and digital media. The sector plays an important role in representing and promoting the best interests of the industry’s workforce.
We are seeking to recruit a Helpdesk Advisor based in the Member Contact Centre & Helpline
As a Helpdesk Advisor within our Member Contact Centre, you'll use your professional attitude, communication skills and customer service experience to deliver an excellent service to Prospect members.
Your role will be widely varied from updating member records to providing support and advice on a broad range of employment issues. You’ll need to have an empathetic and understanding manner and be able to work confidently with our members to ensure Prospect delivers world class customer service.
This is a great opportunity to join Prospect at an exciting time with plenty of room for long term progression and development.
Knowledge & Skills
· Employment Law knowledge
· Excellent telephone manner with strong verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Sound analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to understand and apply processes
· Ability to build rapport quickly
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask and priorities
· Ability to work in a team and work using initiative
· Proven track record of providing excellent customer service, preferably within a contact centre environment
· Experience of learning new systems to a high standard
· Experience of working proactively, self-managing time and workload
· Good understanding of customer support/call progression
· Experience of capturing detailed information and data input
· Experience of providing support and advice to customers
Please email email@example.com for further details or an application pack. CV's will not be accepted.
Applications must be received by Noon Tuesday 27th August 2019.