18 April 2019
Applications are invited for a Senior Executive Assistant based at Prospect's Lutterworth office. This is a permanent contract.
Senior Executive Assistant
- Permanent contract
- £29,942 to £35,752
- Base, Lutterworth
Prospect is a trade union representing over 140,000 professional, technical and managerial staff in a range of occupations across the public and private sectors – arts, broadcasting, defence, energy, engineering, entertainment, environment, government, media, science and telecommunications. We employ around 230 staff, many in our London headquarters, but also in our offices in the English regions, in Wales and in Scotland.
Prospect is seeking to recruit a Senior Executive Assistant to support the National Secretary based in our Lutterworth office. This is a permanent position and your core working week will be 35 hours. You will need to have a positive attitude, excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills to ensure the highest level of service is provided to Prospect Members and to the team around you.
Specifically, the applicants should have:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills – this position requires the ability to formulate and manage high level communications with various organisations.
- Strong team worker and motivator
- Comprehensive administration skills with excellent attention to detail including the ability to take minutes of meetings
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Diary management
- Office management skills including supervisory experience
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to solve problems in a professional manner
- Influencing skills
- Ability to follow processes and systems
Please email email@example.com for further details or an application pack.
Applications must be received by NOON Thursday 2nd May 2019 (CV's will not be accepted).