22 March 2019
Applications are invited for a Senior Executive Assistant based at Prospect's Liverpool office. This is a permanent contract.
Senior Executive Assistant
- Permanent contract
- £29,355 to £35,051
- Base, Liverpool
Prospect is a trade union representing over 140,000 professional, technical and managerial staff in a range of occupations across the public and private sectors – arts, broadcasting, defence, energy, engineering, entertainment, environment, government, media, science and telecommunications. We employ around 230 staff, many in our London headquarters, but also in our offices in the English regions, in Wales and in Scotland.
BECTU is the biggest sector of Prospect, and covers those working in broadcasting, film, theatre, entertainment, communications and digital media. The sector plays an important role in representing and promoting the best interests of the industry’s workforce.
Prospect is seeking to recruit a Senior Executive Assistant to support the National Secretary and negotiations team based in our Liverpool office. This is a permanent position and your core working week will be 35 hours. You will need to have a positive attitude, excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills to ensure the highest level of service is provided to Prospect Members and to the team around you.
Specifically, the applicants should have:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with experience in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Strong team worker and motivator
- Comprehensive administration skills with excellent attention to detail including the ability to take minutes of meetings
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Diary management
- Office management skills including supervisory experience
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to solve problems in a professional manner
- Influencing skills
- Ability to follow processes and systems
Please email email@example.com for further details or an application pack.
Applications must be received by NOON Friday 12th April 2019