22 March 2019
Applications are invited for an Executive Assistant based at Prospect's Edinburgh office. This is a permanent, part time contract.
- Permanent, part time contract
- 17.5 hours per week, over five days - £12,662 - £15,118
- Base, Edinburgh
Prospect is a trade union representing over 140,000 professional, technical and managerial staff in a range of occupations across the public and private sectors – arts, broadcasting, defence, energy, engineering, entertainment, environment, government, media, science and telecommunications. We employ around 230 staff, many in our London headquarters, but also in our offices in the English regions, in Wales and in Scotland.
BECTU is the biggest sector of Prospect, and covers those working in broadcasting, film, theatre, entertainment, communications and digital media. The sector plays an important role in representing and promoting the best interests of the industry’s workforce.
Prospect is seeking to recruit an Executive Assistant to support the work of our negotiations team based in our Edinburgh office. This is a permanent, part time, position and your hours of work will be 17.5 hours per week worked across five days. You will need to have a positive attitude, excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills to ensure the highest level of service is provided to Prospect Members and to the team around you.
Specifically, the applicants should have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong team working skills
- Comprehensive administration skills with excellent attention to detail including the ability to take minutes of meetings
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Diary management
- Strong IT skills, ideally including use of social media
- Ability to solve problems in a professional manner
- Influencing skills
- Ability to follow processes and systems
Please email email@example.com for further details or an application pack.
Applications must be received by NOON Friday 5th April 2019