11 March 2019
The week will promote resources, advice and events to empower this growing and dynamic workforce.
BECTU has annouced its first dedicated Freelancers Week to raise awareness of the materials and resources provided by the union to its freelance members (22nd-31st March 2019).
Freelancers across TV, film, theatre and live events and the arts will be able to access high quality resources and information. The week aims to highlight issues, resources and membership benefits including:
- Tax advice from BECTU experts
- Freelance Survival Guide
- BECTU bespoke recruitment/jobs resources
- Public Liability Insurance
- Industry news and BECTU agreements updates
- BECTU campaigns news affecting freelancers
- Events for freelancers
- How to get involved as a freelancer and join BECTU
Join up to BECTU as a freelancer here: https://www.bectu.org.uk/get-involved/join-bectu