4 March 2019
Applications are invited for a Digital Marketing Apprentice based at Prospect's Waterloo office. This is a 13 month contract.
Digital Marketing Apprentice
- 13 month contract
- 35 hours per week - £25,324
- Base, Waterloo
Prospect is a trade union representing over 140,000 professional, technical and managerial staff in a range of occupations across the public and private sectors – arts, broadcasting, defence, energy, engineering, entertainment, environment, government, media, science and telecommunications. We employ around 230 staff, many in our London headquarters, but also in our offices in the English regions, in Wales and in Scotland.
BECTU is the biggest sector of Prospect, and covers those working in broadcasting, film, theatre, entertainment, communications and digital media. The sector plays an important role in representing and promoting the best interests of the industry’s workforce.
To provide support and assistance to the communications team which helps produce digital content to effectively market the union to new and existing members.
- Support digital marketing and communications by working with colleagues to produce relevant and timely content. Supports digital tools, projects and channels.
- Support the implementation and running of digital tools and platforms.
- Carry out a range of wider support tasks for the team including: responding to social media messages and e-mails; keeping records including financial records, liaises with suppliers on routine tasks (for example placing or chasing orders) in order to provide effective support to staff across Prospect and the membership
- Respond to queries from staff and members either on own initiative or by reference to other specialist staff or published information as appropriate to resolve enquiries
- Ensure that everyone in the team is aware of progress with work tasks, and assists with any action as required
The apprenticeship will be supported via the Estio Training programme and will give people the opportunity to get practical experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Please email email@example.com for further details or an application pack.
Applications must be received by Noon Wednesday 13th March 2019.
It is hoped that interviews will be held on the 19th March 2019 although this date is subject to final confirmation.