7 January 2019
Applications are invited for a Digital Campaigns Officer based at Prospect's Waterloo office. This is a full-time, permanent post.
Digital Campaigns Officer
- Permanent contract
- 35 hours per week - £35,051 - £41,854
- Base: Waterloo, London
Prospect is a trade union representing over 140,000 professional, technical and managerial staff in a range of occupations across the public and private sectors – arts, broadcasting, defence, energy, engineering, entertainment, environment, government, media, science and telecommunications. We employ around 230 staff, many in our London headquarters, but also in our offices in the English regions, in Wales and in Scotland.
BECTU is the biggest sector of Prospect, and covers those working in broadcasting, film, theatre, entertainment, communications and digital media. The sector plays an important role in representing and promoting the best interests of the industry’s workforce.
Prospect is looking for a talented digital expert to work on our digital campaigns. In this new role, reporting to our Digital Marketing Manager you will show your creative flair in creating digital content for a range of channels.
You will need to:
- Be confident in using social media including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIN and associated tools. You will be producing content using Adobe suite. Video and audio skills are desirable.
- Be organised and proactive in developing a range of content to deliver on organisational and team objectives.
- Be able to work with people across the organisation to source ideas and content for marketing campaigns that promote the Prospect brand and membership
- Be able to analyse and refine Prospect’s social media strategy using appropriate testing and analytics as well as shaping paid online marketing.
- Want to take the next step in your career in communications building on a background or interest in digital, public affairs or campaigning.
- Want to make the world of work better for everyone through promoting membership and the values of the trade union movement.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or an application pack.
CVs will not be accepted and the closing date for this position is 12 noon on 18 January 2019.