Check this page for information on current vacancies in Prospect.
Negotiations Officer, C&D Division
This position, based in Clapham SW9 9BT, is currently open to applications from union members and staff. Login for more details. Application deadline, Tuesday 24 July, at noon. (Info posted 10 July 2018).
Waterloo, London – Permanent Contract
£41,135 - £49,115 (plus inner London weighting £2,928)
Transforming our media engagement
We are looking for a proactive, talented individual to help lead and transform our media work. You will join a busy communications team and play a key role in raising the profile of our members, their jobs and the future of work. Reporting to our Head of Media you will demonstrate a proactive approach to generating coverage across broadcast, traditional and digital media.
We are looking for someone to:
- Bring a passion for representing the rights and well-being of people at work
- Provide leadership and direction to our media communications
- Be able to manage and develop an integrated media, digital and PR strategy
- Develop and maintain networks with key media contacts
- Build relationships with colleagues across the organisation, spotting and developing media opportunities and advising on our media and external profile
Prospect is the trade union of choice for over 140,000 professionals, specialists and managers from across the UK. Our members vary from nuclear physicists and engineers to film directors and cinematographers – with many more in between. For each of these members we provide advice, support, representation, and a voice in government and industry policy. Join us and you can make a real difference to the lives of working people.
For further details or an application form please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Noon Friday 20th July 2018 (CVs will not be accepted)
Interviews will be held on Friday 27th July 2018.
Prospect is an equal opportunities employer. Advert posted 6 July 2018.