All news stories relating to the campaign to change proposals set out in Delivering Quality First will appear here.
- 6 March 2014 BBC3: BECTU says BBC's treatment of staff is heartless
- BECTU has reacted angrily to the BBC's handling of today's announcement on the planned future for BBC3.
- 12 September 2013 BECTU launches anti-bullying hotline
Workers throughout media and entertainment who are experiencing bullying at work are invited to tell BECTU. The union has today launched an Anti-Bullying Hotline on 0800 011 3822.
The union wants to provide a space for staff and freelances, irrespective of union membership, to report
- 12 June 2013 BBC agrees to major review of workloads
- The BBC has agreed to a major review of staff workloads in response to pressure from BECTU and the NUJ.
- 7 June 2013 BBC strike ballots over pay and conditions
- BECTU issued the following press release today, Friday 7 June, confirming strike ballots amongst staff at the BBC and at Studios and Post Production Ltd which will get underway on Friday 14 June 2013.
- 11 May 2013 Creative sector unions act together on bullying
- The Federation of Entertainment Unions has launched a campaign to root out bullying in creative sector workplaces. The initiative coincides with the BBC's planned overhaul of its bullying and harassment policy following the findings of the Dinah Rose Respect at Work Review.
- 11 April 2013 BECTU to ramp up BBC work-to-rule
- The work-to-rule linked to the current BBC dispute is to reviewed by BECTU to maximise its impact across the BBC.
- 4 April 2013 BBC tour guides begin extended strike action
- Tour guides employed by the BBC to show the public around New Broadcasting House are beginning an extended strike today, Thursday 4 April 2013. The action kicks off at 08.00 and will continue unbroken until 20.00 on Sunday 7 April.
- 28 March 2013 BBC staff begin 12 hour strike over working conditions
- A UK-wide strike at the BBC got underway at 12 noon today, 28 March.
- 28 March 2013 Strong support UK-wide for BBC strike
- Union members across the BBC have shown strong support for today's strike action, says BECTU. The action, which began at 12 noon today, will continue until midnight.
- 27 March 2013 BBC dispute: advice to freelances
- To: all BECTU freelance members who may be engaged by the BBC on or after Thursday 28 March 2013.