Start date: 15 November 2017
Venue: Regent Hall, 272 Oxford Street, Mayfair, London W1C 2DJ
Is the BBC - the cornerstone of British broadcasting - being privatised? Join us for a hearty debate on the current state of play.
We're delighted to confirm that our panel will include:
- Tony Garnett, producer of Cathy Come Home, Kes, Between the Lines and This Life
- Tim Gopsill, former editor of The Journalist and representing the Campaign for Press and Broadcasting Freedom
- Patricia Holland, ex BBC, lecturer, representing the Campaign for Press and Broadcasting Freedom
- Tom Mills, author, The BBC: Myth of a Public Service
- Gerry Morrissey, head of BECTU.