The Library contains useful documents spanning a range of topics relating to BECTU's work across the media and entertainment industries. Use the search facility to view the library's contents. If you would like to suggest documents for listing here please contact us with details.
- Art Dept Draft Terms & Conditions: February 2015
Draft terms and conditions for the Art Department (Feb 2015).
- Contract: rights, fee and role (From Stage, Screen & Radio Feb/Mar 2015)
The vital role that contract plays when it comes to making a deal for your rights, your fee and your role in a production.
Previously in SSR: Copyright masterclass - https://www.bectu.org.uk/advice-resources/library/1592
- Self-employed safety first (From Stage, Screen & Radio 2015)
Freelancers may get to keep what health and safety protection they have, reports Tony Lennon
- Scrooge! (From Stage, Screen & Radio Feb/Mar 2015)
ITV’s profits have rocketed and the remuneration package
of chief executive Adam Crozier (left) rose to £8.4-million
– yet staff have been offered a derisory pay rise.
- A fast-fading film (Stage, Screen & Radio Feb/Mar 2015)
A supporting artiste agency went unpaid after a company started to film with shaky funding. Ian Williams asks if more could be done for agencies
- The FAA 2nd Social & Networking Event (member only)
Flyer for our next Social Event in April 2015